How to go to Plano AsiaFest
Located centrally in Haggard Park in downtown Plano, there are several convenient ways to come and enjoy Plano AsiaFest.
Parking is available free of charge throughout downtown Plano. Parking is available at all parking lots except parking lot #2, which is reserved for authorized personnel.
NEW RULE FOR 2023: The Plano Police Department has directed us to enhance traffic management near the Haggard Park parking lot. Please do your part to help traffic flowing properly:
- Parking is not available to the general public in the Haggard Park parking lot. Please do not attempt to turn into the lot. See the below parking map for alternative places to park.
- Do not attempt to right turn into the parking lot. All vehicles attempting a right turn, regardless of whether they are authorized or not, will be rejected by our parking lot attendants.
- Unless you have a parking permit from Plano AsiaFest or have been given authorization by festival staff, please do not attempt to left turn into the parking lot. Unauthorized vehicles will be required to continue driving eastbound on 15th Street towards the DART railroad tracks.
- Failure to comply with posted and/or verbal instructions from our parking management staff poses significant danger and may result in referral to the Plano Police Department officers onsite.
- While we understand your disappointment that the Haggard Park parking lot is unavailable for general public parking, it is necessary for us to provide you with a fun day at the festival. The parking lot is legally reserved to Plano AsiaFest per the Special Events Permit we receive from the City of Plano. For any complaints regarding this access restriction, please contact the City of Plano directly.
You can also park at two DART nearby Park and Ride stations: Parker Road Station and Bush Turnpike. DART offers free parking at those two locations. The Downtown Plano station on the Red Line is immediately next to Haggard Park. Please see the public transportation section for more information.
- Lot 1 - Southeast corner of 16th St and G Ave: https://goo.gl/maps/uFbLfCRkrV58pDGe8
- Lot 3 - 1540 J Pl, Plano, TX: https://goo.gl/maps/jvrUCTnipgbX3x76A
- Lot 4: https://goo.gl/maps/e9UNFpQ7ctjn5A6s6
- Lot 5: https://goo.gl/maps/KBBmQ67B5mGMEehe6
- Lot 6: https://goo.gl/maps/npidzXMtpUKazx8K6
- Lot 7: https://goo.gl/maps/vTTJRkdwnSd6ruVA8
- Lot 8: https://goo.gl/maps/X3XRNmuTr8d34sWb6
- Lot 9: https://goo.gl/maps/NqoSt7FqQRhai15H7
Riding with DART is a very convenient way to go to Plano AsiaFest because we're right next to the Downtown Plano Station, accessible via the DART Red Line. (The Orange Line does not run to Downtown Plano Station on weekends.)
Skip the need to find parking in downtown Plano by taking light rail!